Carpets and upholstery that have been left dirty may develop stains and odours over time. These odours often come from mildew, pets or rotting food and may deteriorate if not treated. Envirotech Cleaning is able to deep clean carpets, rugs, headboards, upholstery, mattresses and vehicle interiors. We can clean just about anything that has fabric. Regular carpet and upholstery cleaning is essential for extending the life of your carpet and upholstery.
The benefits of professional carpet cleaning:
- Increased life expectancy
- Stain removal – no longer worry about concealing those discomforting spots, marks and dried spillages, professional cleaning can ensure removal of the most stubborn stains
- A more hygienic environment – complete removal of general dust, soil and accumulated debris
- Improved appearance – even the oldest of carpets and furniture can look refreshed and clean
- Elimination of mites and bacteria – reducing the risk of allergies, mold and many other potential problems
VACUUMING IS NOT ENOUGH. Regular vacuuming is a necessity to keep your carpets clean. However, most domestic vacuum cleaners, shampooers and steamers act superficially and haven’t got what it takes to get to do a deep clean.
Envirotech Carpet Cleaning offers professional deep carpet cleaning throughout Cape Town and the Western Cape. With our specialised equipment, products and experienced staff we’ll ensure great results.
Steam Cleaning Service
Steam cleaning, also known as hot water extraction, is a high-pressure, vacuuming process. This is the most effective way of removing stains and odours from your carpets at home or at your business.
Our well-trained and very competent staff will ensure a healthier and more hygienic environment for you, your family or establishment. Routine cleaning (every 6 – 12 months) is necessary to avoid and get rid of allergens and to prevent organisms such as carpet beetles and carpet bugs from moving in! It’s no myth that carpets need regular cleaning to keep them fresh and hygienic. Periodic cleaning increases the longevity of your carpets. Carpets and rugs accumulate soil, grime, food spills, body fluids, bed mites, bugs and grit. These are some of the major reasons which reduce the lifespan of your carpets and create the perfect environment for unhygienic and harmful mites, bacteria and odours. These factors can often lead to breathing and/or skin allergies.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning Service
Envirotech Cleaning provides commercial carpet cleaning to a variety of clients throughout Cape Town. Our industrial carpet equipment is guaranteed to leave your office hygienic, smelling clean and refreshed. A clean workplace is vital to the health and happiness of your clients and staff. Convenient and with few interruptions are just a few benefits you can expect when you choose Envirotech Cleaning as your professional cleaning service in Cape Town. We make use of only the best equipment and materials and, along with our well-trained staff, we provide excellent all-round services throughout Cape Town. Our hot water extraction method deep cleans your carpets and dries within an hour. Walk on immediately after cleaning!
Need a professional cleaning service after hours? Don’t worry, we are flexible and work around your convenience – day, night, during the week or weekend!
Upholstery Cleaning Service
Regular upholstery cleaning helps get rid of food spills, mites, bugs and grit which accumulate over time. These are some of the major reasons which reduce the lifespan of your upholstery. Our upholstery cleaning equipment is guaranteed to leave your upholstery clean and hygienic, without impacting the colour and texture of the material. Regular cleaning is not only beneficial for your health, but also makes economical sense.
The Benefits of Professional Upholstery Cleaning:
- Increased life expectancy
- Stain removal – no longer worry about concealing those discomforting spots, marks and dried spillages, professional cleaning can ensure removal of stubborn stains
- More hygienic environment – complete removal of general dust, soil and accumulated debris
- Improved appearance
- Elimination of mites and bacteria – thereby reducing the risk of allergies, mould and many other potential problems.